Treasure Island Hardback
Illustrated by Peter Dennis
Part of the Young Reading Series Two series
The classic adventure story by Robert Louis Stevenson re-told for children growing in reading confidence and ability.
When Jim Hawkins sets sail searching for buried treasure and adventure, he finds himself caught up in a deadly mutiny where he must outwit the cunning pirate Long John Silver in order to stay alive.
Usborne Young Reading has been developed with reading experts from Roehampton University.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 64 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 25/11/2006
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9780746080245
- Mixed media product from £5.75