French Phrases for Dummies Paperback
Edited by Dodi-Katrin Schmidt, Michelle M. Williams, Dominique Wenzel
An easy-to-tote communications road map-French to go!
France is the world's #1 tourist destination, with 2.2 million American visitors in 2002, and French the second most popular foreign language among U.S. high school and college students. This handy little phrasebook fits easily into pocket, purse, or bag-and helps tourists and students make themselves understood right away.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 216 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Publication Date: 09/07/2004
- Category: Language phrasebooks
- ISBN: 9780764572029
- Mixed media product from £11.95