From Aunt Annie's alligator to the colourful Zizzer-Zazzer-Zuzz, Dr. Seuss's delightful book gets a brand new look, and introduces early learners to the letters of the alphabet through an amazing array of crazy creatures.
Big B, little B, what begins with B? Baby, barber, bubbles and a bumblebee! Children can have lots of fun that is funny learning about big and little letters.
With his unique combination of hilarious stories, zany pictures and riotous rhymes, Dr. Seuss has been delighting young children and helping them learn to read for over fifty years.
A perfect book for early readers, the brand new look brings a worldwide favourite to a whole new generation.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 64 pages, chiefly col. Illustrations
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 31/01/2013
- Category: Picture books: character books
- ISBN: 9780007487752
- Paperback from £5.09
- Multiple-item retail product from £7.85