M. is for Mirror : Find the Hidden Pictures Mixed media product
An alphabet book with charming surprizes is the best way to describe this collection of cunning pictures.
Each contains special hidden images which are only revealed by using the card mirror provided.
Find just the right place to put the mirror, and the mad pianist becomes an astronomer looking at the moon.
An explorer in the desert becomes the pyramids he is looking for and an octopus becomes a bunch of flowers.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 36 pages, colour illustrations
- Publisher: Tarquin Publications
- Publication Date: 01/03/1988
- Category: Puzzle books (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780906212660