Edward Bawden Colouring Book Other printed item
Illustrated by Edward Bawden
This charming colouring book features a selection of some of Bawden's most endearing linocuts, freshly printed for a new generation to enjoy.
From the late 1950s Bawden used linoleum as an alternative to traditional ink and paper drawing, and the practice did much to further his unique, graphic style.
The cuts in this selection illustrate a wide range of activities and characters from history and fairytales.
From London monuments, to lions and tigers, to princesses and knights, there is something for everyone.
- Format: Other printed item
- Pages: 32 pages, 32 black and white
- Publisher: V & A Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/05/2013
- Category: Colouring & painting activity books
- ISBN: 9781851777266