Death in the Afternoon Paperback
In "Death in the Afternoon", Hemingway shares the sights, the sounds, the excitement, and above all, the knowledge which fuelled his passion for Spain and the bullfight.
This remarkable book contains some of his finest writing, inspired by the intense life, as well as the inevitable death, of those hot, violent afternoons.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 352 pages, 60 illustrations
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/10/2000
- Category: Animal spectacles
- ISBN: 9780099285021
- Paperback from £7.65
- CD-Audio from £18.65
- EPUB from £6.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £20.12