Nursery Rhymes Paperback
Illustrated by Rosalinde Bonnet
Part of the Usborne First Sticker Books series
This is a charmingly illustrated nursery rhyme book with over 120 stickers and 15 well-loved traditional rhymes.
Rhymes include: "Baa Baa Black Sheep", "Jack and Jill", "Mary had a Little Lamb", "Sing a Song of Sixpence" and "Hey Diddle Diddle".
Learning rhymes is important for children's language skills and speech development, and adding stickers allows them to personalise the book, interact with the pictures and practise fine motor skills in a fun way.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 24 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/11/2011
- Category: Sticker & stamp books
- ISBN: 9781409534914
- Board book from £4.65
- Paperback from £3.99
- Mixed media product from £14.99
- Hardback from £11.19
- from £4.99