Dermoscopy : The Essentials Mixed media product
"Dermoscopy: The Essentials" presents the practical guidance you need to master this highly effective, cheaper, and less invasive alternative to biopsy.
Drs. Peter Soyer, Giuseppe Argenziano, Rainer Hofmann-Wellenhof, and Iris Zalaudek explain all aspects of performing dermoscopy and interpreting results.
With approximately 50 per cent new clinical and dermoscopic images, valuable pearls and checklists, and access to the fully searchable text online, you'll have everything you need to diagnose earlier and more accurately.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 248 pages, Approx. 200 illustrations (200 in full color)
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication Date: 24/08/2011
- Category: Medical laboratory testing & techniques
- ISBN: 9780723435921
- EPUB from £47.87