Business Dynamics : Systems Thinking and Modeling for a Complex World Mixed media product
Today's leading authority on the subject of this text is the author, MIT Standish Professor of Management and Director of the System Dynamics Group, John D.
Sterman. Sterman's objective is to explain, in a true textbook format, what system dynamics is, and how it can be successfully applied to solve business and organizational problems.
System dynamics is both a currently utilized approach to organizational problem solving at the professional level, and a field of study in business, engineering, and social and physical sciences.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 768 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 01/12/2000
- Category: Business & management
- ISBN: 9780071179898