Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Mixed media product
Part of the Fundamentals of Radiology series
"Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound" packs a big punch for such a compact book.
It teaches the resident, clinician and even medical student, how to perform and read musculoskeletal ultrasounds, while highlighting the basic anatomy needed to perform and interpret ultrasounds and the salient points needed to make diagnosis.
Key anatomy, concepts, diseases and even controversies are highlighted, rather than presenting a lengthy tome covering the A to Z's of musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 400 pages, Approx. 1737 illustrations (310 in full color)
- Publisher: Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Publication Date: 15/11/2012
- Category: Musculoskeletal medicine
- ISBN: 9781455738182