The Elements of Dressage : A Guide for Training the Young Horse Hardback
With this title, the author has developed a useful tool for any horse person interested in riding and training a horse for dressage, eventing or jumping.
This book was developed to help riders, trainers and judges undesrstand what it takes to train a horse classically so that it can be successful in any discipline.
Here, the author presents his "training tree" concept.
It outlines the ten essential elements of classical basic training and shows how the elements are related and in what order they should be achieved.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 160 pages, 72 b&w photographs and drawings
- Publisher: Cadmos Equestrian
- Publication Date: 22/08/2002
- Category: Riding, showjumping & horsemanship
- ISBN: 9783861279020
- Paperback / softback from £14.29
Free Home Delivery
on all orders
Pick up orders
from local bookshops