Beyond ABC : Story Phonics - Making Letters Come to Life! Paperback
by Lisa Holt, Lyn Wendon
Bright illustrations and super stories make this sequel to the ABC Book ideal for young children moving beyond a-z.
Featuring 22 essential letter combinations, it provides memorable reasons to explain why many letters change their sounds when they meet each other in a word.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 48 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Letterland International
- Publication Date: 28/04/2011
- Category: Early learning: first word books
- ISBN: 9781862097896
- Paperback from £6.39
- Mixed media product from £10.25
- Hardback from £8.89