The Little Red Hen Mixed media product
by MARY FINCH
Illustrated by Kate Slater
The lazy rooster and mischievous mouse can't be bothered to help the Little Red Hen tend her ear of wheat.
They can't be bothered to help her take it to the miller either, or bake it into bread.
But when her loaf of warm, fragrant bread is ready, the Little Red Hen is not at all inclined to share it with them.
The rooster and the mouse soon mend their ways!
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 32 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Barefoot Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/10/2013
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781846867514