Oxford Handbook of Critical Care Part-work (fasciculo)
Part of the Oxford Medical Handbooks series
The fully revised, third edition of this bestselling Handbook describes best practice of critical care in a succinct, concise and clinically-orientated way.
Covering the principles of general management, it includes therapeutic and monitoring devices, specific disorders of organ systems, as well as detailed information on drugs and fluids.
New material has been added on key areas such as airway maintenance, dressing techniques, infection control, echocardiography, tissue perfusion monitoring, coma and more.
With up-to-date references and invaluable clinical advice, there is also plenty of space to add notes or amend sections to suit local protocols.
Patient-centred and practical, it will serve the consultant, trainee, nurse or other allied health professionals as both a reference and aide memoir.
This is the indispensable Oxford Handbook for all those working within critical care.
- Format: Part-work (fasciculo)
- Pages: 704 pages, 33 black and white illustrations
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 26/03/2009
- Category: Accident & emergency medicine
- ISBN: 9780199235339
- Multiple copy pack from £43.55
- EPUB from £26.77
- Part-work (fasciculo) from £24.35
- Mixed media product from £46.39