The Flying Machine Kit : Make 5 Planes! Multiple copy pack
Illustrated by Brendan Kearney
Flying Machines is a spectacular interactive guide to aerodynamics that has five fabulous flying machines to make.
There are two specially designed paper planes, a rubber-band-powered single-prop plane, a unique, superspeedy twin-prop plane and a vertical take-off helicopter.
Flying hints and tips suggest how to manipulate your machines speed, distance and flight direction, demonstrating the basic aerodynamic principles and helping you to understand the forces that affect flight. (Carries EU Toy Safety Directive 'CE' logo).
- Format: Multiple copy pack
- Pages: 30 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/02/2014
- Category: Practical interests (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780500650233