* Filled with spectacular artwork and original designs from one of the world's leading tattoo artists * Beautifully photographed and designed * An inspirational insight into the creative life of a tattoo parlour and its clients This is a tattoo book like no other.
Filled with fantastic photography and beautifully designed Tattooed focusses on the work of Mo Coppoletta and The Family Business, based in London's Exmouth Market.
Taking us through the creative and physical process of having a tattoo, this book is as much an inspirational design source as a peek into the private world of the tattoo parlour, its artists and clients.
From the first traces to the finished design, the characters and equipment used, this book reflects the status of the tattoo as a truly twenty-first century art form.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 208 pages, Over 150 colour photographs
- Publisher: Pavilion Books
- Publication Date: 06/09/2010
- Category: Body art & tattooing
- ISBN: 9781862058835