The Prince Paperback
Part of the Alma Classics Evergreens series
At the end of an industrious political career in conflict-riven Italy, the Florentine diplomat Niccolo Machiavelli composed his masterpiece The Prince, a classic study of power and politics, and a manual of ruthlessness for any ambitious ruler. Controversial in his own time, The Prince made Machiavelli's name a byword for manipulative scheming, and had an impact on such major figures as Napoleon and Frederick the Great.
It contains principles as true today as when they were first written almost five centuries ago.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 250 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Alma Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 12/09/2013
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9781847493231
- Paperback from £1.99
- Hardback from £5.55
- CD-Audio from £11.39
- Other book format from £14.65