The Essential Guide to Taking Care of Behaviour : Practical Skills for Teachers Mixed media product
by Paul Dix
Part of the The Essential Guides series
This practical, skills-based book provides a wealth of behaviour management strategies that can be used in any classroom.
Taking Care of Behaviour will help you to develop your existing skills, build your confidence and create realistic action plans for effective behaviour management.
Paul Dix's unique, positive approach will help you manage even the most challenging behaviour with care and control.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 232 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 27/05/2010
- Category: Teaching skills & techniques
- ISBN: 9781408225547