Twelve Angry Men Paperback
Part of the Acting Edition S. series
A young delinquent is on trial for the murder of his aggressive father.
The judge has directed the jury to find the boy guilty if there is no reasonable doubt.
Eleven of the jurors declare there is no reasonable doubt, but one of them, while far from convinced of the boy's innocence, feels that some of the evidence against him has been ambiguous.
At the end of a long afternoon he wins, all the others round to his view.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 76 pages, 1 diagrams
- Publisher: Samuel French Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/1965
- Category: Plays, playscripts
- ISBN: 9780573040122
- Paperback from £9.75
- Paperback / softback from £6.95