Britain 1890-1939 Paperback
Edited by Rosemary Rees
Part of the Heinemann Advanced History series
* Separate sections for AS and A2 ensures students have the information they need at the right depth. * Exam preparation and advice at the end of each section help students understand what examiners are looking for and what style questions the exam board will set. * A more accessible AS format eases the transition from GCSE while the A2 section develops students' skills and helps them rise to the challenge of A Level exams.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 224 pages, Illustrations, maps, ports.
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 02/09/2003
- Category: British & Irish history
- ISBN: 9780435327576