Building Construction Handbook Paperback
* Ideal for students on all construction courses * Topics presented concisely in plain language and with clear drawings * Updated to include revisions to Building and Construction regulations The Building Construction Handbook is THE authoritative reference for all construction students and professionals.
Its detailed drawings clearly illustrate the construction of building elements, and have been an invaluable guide for builders since 1988.
The principles and processes of construction are explained with the concepts of design included where appropriate.
Extensive coverage of building construction practice, techniques, and regulations representing both traditional procedures and modern developments are included to provide the most comprehensive and easy to understand guide to building construction.
This new edition has been updated to reflect recent changes to the building regulations, as well as new material on the latest technologies used in domestic construction. Building Construction Handbook is the essential, easy-to-use resource for undergraduate and vocational students on a wide range of courses including NVQ and BTEC National, through to Higher National Certificate and Diploma, to Foundation and three-year Degree level.
It is also a useful practical reference for building designers, contractors and others engaged in the construction industry.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 1024 pages, 102 black & white tables, 1008 black & white line drawings
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 11/04/2016
- Category: Building construction & materials
- ISBN: 9781138907096