Dot to Dot Book Other book format
Part of the Usborne Dot-to-dot series
This bumper collection of Usborne Dot-to-dot books has a bright new cover and is full of things to spot, shapes to make and interesting facts.
It should keep children occupied for hours on rainy days or long car journeys.
Entertaining and educational, these books both encourage children in the acquisition of number skills and help them practise drawing.
- Format: Other book format
- Pages: 168 pages, colour illustrations
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/01/2004
- Category: Interactive & activity books & packs
- ISBN: 9780746058985