Returns and exchanges
We want you to be completely happy with everything you buy from Hive. If you are not satisfied with something you have bought, simply return the item(s) within 30 days for a full exchange or refund.
For a refund or exchange, the item(s) need to be returned:
- In their original condition; ideally in the original packaging
- To the correct returns address
- Within 30 days of the day you received them
- With a copy of the receipt
- DVDs and music CDs must be returned with their holographic seal or shrink-wrap intact
- Any other item must be returned in new condition with its original packaging and accessories
- eBooks by their nature cannot be returned and once downloaded cannot be refunded.
We recommend you use a registered mail service that includes insurance for your returns, as we can only give you a refund or exchange if we receive the items and all associated manuals, accessories etc. Please also ensure that you include details of your name, address and Hive order number so that we can ensure that your return is processed as quickly as possible. .
What you need to do:
Books, DVD's, music CD's, Stationery and other items supplied directly by hive.co.uk
1. Make a copy of the order receipt which came with your order, or make a note of the order number, your name, email address and delivery address. Tell us why you are returning the item(s), and whether you want a refund or a replacement.
2. Use the returns address sticker to address your item and put the note/copy of the order receipt in with your package.
3. Post your item back to us:
PO Box 162
Damaged or incorrect items
In the unlikley event of your item arriving damaged or we have sent you the wrong item, please accept our apologies. We will refund what you paid for the item as well as any postage costs.
How you will be refunded
We will make the refund to the card that was used to pay for the original order. We are not able to make cash refunds. Refunds can take up to 30 days to appear on your credit card statement
For more information on ordering items from hive.co.uk see our terms and conditions
You also have legal rights as a consumer. Find out more about your rights from Consumer Direct