70s Patterns : Creative Colouring Paperback / softback
Relive the heady days of the 1970s with the wonderful patterns in this colouring book. From fabulous hippy prints, eastern patterns, disco balls and platform shoes to geometrics, tartans and the harder edges of the punk movement, it was a decade of great contrasts.
Pick up your colouring pens and make some 1970s art of your own.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, Black-and-white patterns to colour
- Publisher: Michael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 08/09/2016
- Category: Painting & art manuals
- ISBN: 9781910552551