Key Topics in Sports Medicine Paperback / softback
Edited by A. A. Narvani, P. Thomas, Bryan Lynn
Students have often commented on the need for a concise textbook on sports medicine that presents the essential information otherwise scattered across several much larger medical textbooks on other topics.
Addressing this need, Key Topics in Sports Medicine makes effective use of the successful Key Topics format to provide extensive relevant information in an accessible and easy-to-follow manner.
Practical and clearly presented, this is an invaluable resource for those students and practioners of sports medicine and rehabilitation, athletic training, physiotherapy and orthopedic surgery.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 336 pages, 13 Line drawings, black and white; 3 Halftones, black and white; 24 Tables, black and whi
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2006
- Category: Sports injuries & medicine
- ISBN: 9781841844411