Human Responses to Shore Displacement Paperback / softback
by A. Akerlund
A study of littoral settlement during the Stone Age in east central Sweden.
During the period this area was an archipelago and in this doctoral thesis the author shows that the material remains in this archipelago differs from that in the mainland, but also that the inner margin of the archipelago is more susceptible to change than the settlements in the outer islands.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 221 pages, b/w illus
- Publisher: Riksantikvarieambetets forlag
- Publication Date: 10/02/1996
- Category: Prehistoric archaeology
- ISBN: 9789172090170