Don't Stand So Close To Me : A Professional's Struggle between Romance and Duty Paperback / softback
After a happy childhood, high academic achievement and national sporting success, the only missing part of Al Bentley's life is love, which despite his best efforts always seems to elude him.But now Al has secured a coveted teaching post at an acclaimed Sixth Form College.
Could romantic interest unexpectedly emerge from such a position to the point where it plays havoc with his moral conscience and professional integrity?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 398 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Grosvenor House Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 23/03/2017
- Category: Adult & contemporary romance
- ISBN: 9781786238368