In the first part of this book, Adam Max Cohen embraces the many meanings of wonder in order to challenge the generic divides between comedy, tragedy, history, and romance and suggests that Shakespeare's primary goal in crafting each of his playworlds was the evocation of one or more varieties of wonder.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 226 pages, X, 226 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/01/2012
- Category: Shakespeare studies & criticism
- ISBN: 9780230105416
- PDF from £53.54
- Paperback / softback from £48.59