Globalization and Development : Why East Asia Surged Ahead and Latin America Fell Behind Paperback / softback
by A. Elson
Comparing the experience of East Asia and Latin America since the mid-1970s, Elson identifies the key internal factors common to each region which have allowed East Asia to take advantage of the trade, financial, and technological impact of a more globalized economy to support its development, while Latin America has not.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, 10 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 272 p. 10 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/07/2015
- Category: Economic growth
- ISBN: 9781137538543
- PDF from £22.09
- Hardback from £57.75
- Paperback / softback from £24.09