Farmer's Glory Paperback / softback
by A. G. Street
Part of the Nature Classics series
First published in 1932 and written in simple, direct prose, Farmer's Glory is a portrait of a farming life in southern England and in western Canada, and is a model of the genre: warm and humorous as well as an astute and unflinching account of the hardships of a farming life.
Introduced, in this new, edition by James Rebanks, bestselling author of The Shepherd's Life.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages
- Publisher: Little Toller Books
- Publication Date: 05/10/2017
- Category: Autobiography: general
- ISBN: 9781908213556
- Paperback / softback from £14.45
- EPUB from £11.19