Modernism and Charisma Hardback
by A. Horvath
Part of the Modernism and... series
Looking at the relationship between modernity and the rise of charismatic leaders, Agnes Horvath uses 'threshold' situations to trace the conditions out of which political regimes developed.
The focus on rationalism and structure has led to a systematic neglect of uncertain liminal moments, which gave new direction to societies and cultures.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 187 pages, XIV, 187 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/02/2013
- Category: Social, group or collective psychology
- ISBN: 9781137277855
- PDF from £28.90
- Paperback / softback from £28.49