Socialising Children Hardback
by A. James
Part of the Studies in Childhood and Youth series
Drawing on children's narratives about their everyday life this book explores how children come to understand the process of socialization at home, at school and in the neighbourhood as an embodied and biographical experience.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 204 pages, VIII, 204 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/08/2013
- Category: Social issues & processes
- ISBN: 9780230300330
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £48.25