Refugees, Theatre and Crisis : Performing Global Identities Hardback
by A. Jeffers
Part of the Performance Interventions series
Using examples of refugee arts and theatrical activity since the 1990s, this book examines how the 'refugee crisis' has conditioned all arts and cultural activity with refugees in a world where globalization and migration go hand in hand.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 197 pages, XIII, 197 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/10/2011
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9780230247475
- PDF from £55.24
- Paperback / softback from £57.45