Seneca Glass : A Guide to Catalogs and Prices Paperback / softback
The first of its kind, this authoritative reference guide identifies and documents hundreds of patterns, cuts, stems, and etchings designed by the prolific Seneca Glass Company during its ninety-two years of production.
It includes a comprehensive reprinting of a broad range of Seneca catalogs from 1891 to 1983, original company advertisements, a brief company history, a table listing all identifiable patterns, and a price guide.
This book is an invaluable resource to collectors, dealers, and admirers of American glasswares.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 700+ original catalog pages
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/07/2000
- Category: Antiques & collectables: ceramics & glass
- ISBN: 9780764311406