Martin Heidegger on Technology, Ecology, and the Arts Hardback
by A. Lack
Lack begins with a discussion of Max Weber's analysis of the disenchantment of the world and proceeds to develop Heidegger's philosophy in a way that suggests a "re-enchantment" of the world that faces the modern condition squarely, without nostalgia.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 112 pages, 2 Illustrations, black and white; VI, 112 p. 2 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/11/2014
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137495303
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95