Intimacy and Friendship on Facebook Paperback / softback
by A. Lambert
Intimacy and Friendship on Facebook theorises the impact of Facebook on our social lives through the lens of intimacy.
Lambert constructs an original understanding of why people welcome public intimacy on Facebook and how they attempt to control it, asking the reader to re-imagine what it means to be intimate online.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 201 pages, VII, 201 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/03/2013
- Category: Popular culture
- ISBN: 9781137322845
- Hardback from £61.05
- PDF from £28.04