The Beginnings of University English : Extramural Study, 1885-1910 Hardback
by A. Lawrie
Drawing on previously unseen archival material, The Beginnings of University English explores the innovative and scholarly ways in which English literature was taught to extramural students in England during the fin de siecle, and sheds new light on the modern roots of tertiary-level English teaching.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 190 pages, IX, 190 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/01/2014
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9781137309105
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £53.19