Transnational Lives in China : Expatriates in a Globalizing City Hardback
by A. Lehmann
Increasing numbers of people from Western nations are leaving home to work within the developing economies of Asia.
Here, Angela Lehmann explores a second-tier city in China and uses sociological theory to understand the impact of global mobility on identity, community and belonging.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 171 pages, VIII, 171 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/01/2014
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9780230348394
- PDF from £51.85
- Paperback / softback from £54.09