Patriots Against Fashion : Clothing and Nationalism in Europe's Age of Revolutions Hardback
by A. Maxwell
During the era of the French revolution, patriots across Europe tried to introduce a national uniform.
This book, the first comparative study of national uniform schemes, discusses case studies from Austria, Bulgaria, England, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Turkey the United States, and Wales.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 311 pages, IX, 311 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/08/2014
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781137277138
- Paperback / softback from £48.95
- PDF from £57.79