The Politics of Tourism Development : Booms and Busts in Ireland Hardback
by A. O'Brien
Moving beyond both tourism and politics literatures' current understandings of how tourism is developed, this book offers an original theory of interlocking regimes to account for the manner in which public and private bodies either facilitate or prevent development within tourism.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 213 pages, VIII, 213 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/12/2011
- Category: Tourism industry
- ISBN: 9780230284388
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95