Civic Republicanism and Civic Education : The Education of Citizens Hardback
by A. Peterson
This book critically explores civic republicanism in light of contemporary republican political theory and the influence of republican models of citizenship in recent developments in civic education across a number of Western nations.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 187 pages, IX, 187 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/04/2011
- Category: Teaching of a specific subject
- ISBN: 9780230251946
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £55.35