A Practical Guide to the Restoration and Management of Lowland Heathland Paperback / softback
Part of the RSPB Management Guides series
This guide is a key source of detailed information on techniques for restoring, maintaining and monitoring lowland heathland habitats, a landscape that has been in decline for decades, with many vulnerable species.
It covers the full range of management issues affecting dry heath, wet heath, mire and associated grassland and open water habitats in Britain.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 318 pages, 40 figs, 116 plates, 44 tabs
- Publisher: Royal Society for the Protection of Birds
- Publication Date: 31/12/2003
- Category: Management of land & natural resources
- ISBN: 9781901930382