Leadership in International Relations : The Balance of Power and the Origins of World War II Hardback
by A. Roth
Using the engaging case of British security policy between the world wars, this book argues that an effective balance of power, which is the key to a stable international system, is a deliberate act of policy and that leaders play a determinative role in building an effective balance.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 201 pages, XII, 201 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/11/2010
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9780230106901
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95