Poverty and Exclusion of Minorities in China and India Hardback
by A. S. Bhalla, Dan Luo
Muslim minorities in China and India form only a small fraction of their respective populations, yet as they principally live in troubled border states, they are of key strategic importance in the war on terror.
In this global context, this book explores whether economics is more important than the suppression of rights in explaining social unrest.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 325 pages, XVII, 325 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/11/2012
- Category: Poverty & unemployment
- ISBN: 9780230361010
- Paperback / softback from £78.69
- Hardback from £89.09
Free Home Delivery
on all orders
Pick up orders
from local bookshops