How Can You Represent Those People? Paperback / softback
Edited by A. Smith, M. Freedman
How Can You Represent Those People? is the first-ever collection of essays offering a response to the 'Cocktail Party Question' asked of every criminal lawyer.
A must-read for anyone interested in race, poverty, crime, punishment, and what makes lawyers tick.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 228 pages, XI, 228 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/08/2013
- Category: Social discrimination
- ISBN: 9781137311948