Art Education Beyond the Classroom : Pondering the Outsider and Other Sites of Learning Hardback
by A. Wexler
By focusing on children and adults with disabilities, each contributor offers critical research which challenges the non-transferable divide between us and them , encouraging art teachers, therapists, critics, and general readers alike to uncover their biases regarding the nature of art and education.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 194 pages, 24 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 194 p. 24 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/07/2012
- Category: Teaching of a specific subject
- ISBN: 9780230114302
- PDF from £53.54
- Paperback / softback from £52.19