Underdogs : The Making of the Modern Marine Corps Paperback / softback
The Marine Corps has always considered itself a breed apart.
Since 1775 America s smallest armed service has been suspicious of outsiders and deeply loyal to its traditions.
Undying faith in its exceptionalism made the Marines one of the sharpest, swiftest tools of American military power, but developing this brand did not come without costs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 400 pages, 24 halftones
- Publisher: Harvard University Press
- Publication Date: 03/10/2014
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9780674416819
- EPUB from £15.96