Handbook of Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Paperback / softback
Edited by Aaron Miller
This pocketbook is an evidence-based educational resource that provides a concise overview of diagnosis, treatment and long-term management of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.
An ideal clinical handbook for a wide range of medical professionals, this handbook includes international guidelines, clinically relevant clinical trial data, and an introduction to emerging therapies.
Handbook of Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis is a comprehensive overview of recent advances in this indication, enhanced by high quality figures and clinical images.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 134 pages, 6 Tables, color; 7 Illustrations, color; XII, 134 p. 7 illus. in color.
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 08/02/2017
- Category: Neurology & clinical neurophysiology
- ISBN: 9783319406268