Reflexivity in Criminological Research : Experiences with the Powerful and the Powerless Hardback
by Aaron Winter
Edited by K. Lumsden
This comprehensive collection contributes to, advances and consolidates discussions of the range of research methods in criminology through the presentation of diverse international case studies in which contributors reflect upon their experiences with powerless and powerful individuals or groups.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 336 pages, XV, 336 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/10/2014
- Category: Social research & statistics
- ISBN: 9781137379399
- PDF from £63.33
- Paperback / softback from £65.95