Islam and the Path to Human and Economic Development Paperback / softback
This book briefly surveys the evolution of the Western concept of development, recognizing the wider dimensions of human and economic development and the role of institutions and rules, which has moved toward the vision and the path of development envisaged in Islam.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, XVII, 224 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/12/2015
- Category: Islam
- ISBN: 9781137543875
- Hardback from £53.69
- Paperback / softback from £18.85